To speed up your visit, fill out the forms and bring them or email them to us at email@example.comCOVID 19 TEST FORM
**New Patient Packet**
UTI FastTrack (only if you have urinary symptoms)
Reason for visit (for established patients)
- 1220 La Venta Road, Suite 101
Westlake Village, CA 91361
COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesss protocol.
If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or are short of breath, please contact us at the above numbers. We will put your name into the online scheduler and give you a time to come in OR you can book it yourself by clicking the "Book A Visit Now!" button. When you are at the office, wait in your car for further instructions. You must be wearing a mask when you come. Please let us know if you do not have a face covering. When you enter the office, sanitize your hands and you will be taken directly into a treatment room. We are sanitizing the office between every patient regardless of their diagnosis.
To test for current infection: Nasal swab (PCR),
To test for past infection or immunity: IgG (and IgM) antibodies via a blood draw--not finger stick. (Primex Lab IGG/IGM kit from Diazyme labs OR IGG from Quest internal lab)
For updates on COVID -19, the following is a link to the CDC website:
Please download and fill out the appropriate forms and email them back to us or bring them in with you. You cannot fill out forms in the waiting room. Only one person at a time can be in or walk through the waiting room.
If you are NEW patient, download and fill out the New Patient Packet.
Fill it out BEFORE your appointment. Email it back to us or bring it in when you come. We will also need to see your photo ID and insurance card.
- Covid-19 Testing (PCR and Antibodies)
- "1-stop" pre-op clearance (exam, chest X-Ray, EKG, Labs, including Covid 19 test/clearance)
- Medical exams
- Sports physicals
- Pre-employment Physicals
- Immunizations, seasonal flu shots, tetanus, tuberculosis screening
- Ear infections, sinusitis, poison ivy, flu symptoms, the common cold
- Drug Screening (certified collection center)
- CLIA waived lab tests (Strep, Glucose, etc.)
- Venipuncture (blood draws)
- EKG (heart testing)
- Spirometry, nebulizer treatment, asthma care
- Splinting of fractures and other injuries
- Suturing / wound closure
- Well Woman Exams
- Annual Physicals
- UTI "FAST TRACK" (urinary tract infections)